WINNING THE BATTLES FOR YOUR CHANGE OF LEVEL – Phil 3:13-14; Zech 1:21
PROPHECY: What you are going to see now is going to make nonsense of whatever you had seen before. Things are falling into place so fast for your change of level, in the name of Jesus.
Life is an exercise in constantly changing levels. No two years should leave you at the same level 1 Cor 13:11, Prov 4:18. Most cases of boredom, frustration, envy, jealousy, backbiting and bitterness are traceable to failure to constantly change level. If you are busy changing levels, you cannot be bored because the excitement of life is in the moving. Those fighting for their change of levels lack the time to engage in backbiting, gossips etc. John 5:5-7.
Every time you make excuses, you are certifying yourself a failure. You cannot succeed in life blaming people. You must be vigorous and consistent in changing level otherwise you will never arrive your destination and fulfil your destiny Genesis 26:13.
For anything to stop you from changing levels, it has grounded your life and aborted your destiny Hosea 7:8-9, I Corinthians 10:7. For 40 years, the people ate, drank and rose up to play, not working to change levels; they were there at the same spot. Then Joshua came onboard and said to them, “In three days, we will cross this Jordan!”. In other words, play time is over. It is time to change levels and go forward. If you walk with players, they will make a game of your destiny, future and fortunes.
In destiny, a change of level is not a gift you receive; it is series of battles you fight, win and obtain the victory. Whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world. I John 5:4 You don’t wait for your level to change you work it out, fight and win.
PRINCIPLES FOR WINNING THE BATTLE AND CHANING IN YOUR LEVELS – Judges 11:1-11; 30-36
1. Develop capacity, be outstanding in something and for something that is relevant and you won’t be cheaply replaced. Jephtha was an outcast, yet the city went to him because he had developed capacity in something that made him a necessity and an attraction.
2. Know that warfare is an opportunity to rewrite your story and change your level. Jephtha knew he was fighting the battle of his life. He used the situation as an opportunity to rewrite his story and change his level from an outcast to a King. You must see opportunity in every warfare because there is always the possibility of promotion after examinations.
3. Covenanting with God is your guarantee for victory. Psalms 33:17 Covenant practitioners see covenant results in whatever they do. Satan is constantly working to ensure you don’t change level by using your flesh to interfere and try to stop you from practicing the covenant. This is why practicing covenant by itself is warfare.
4. Make every change of level battle a battle of your life; do not be casual about it. Go to war on your knees in prayers for your change of levels. Warfare involves strong discipline in resisting your flesh.
1. In the name of Jesus, I break free from the spirit of rest and the spirit of complacency unto bondage.
2. Father, show me the steps I must take, the direction I must go, the adjustments I must make for my level to change, in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, let me not know rest until I make my change of level happen, in the name of Jesus.